Schools and Groups DofE Kit Hire Management – Making Your Duke Of Edinburgh’s Award Expeditions Successful
With increasing numbers of pupils attaining DofE Awards managing kit requirements can become a massive headache for Schools and Groups. And passing on large costs to parents is not always an option.
Ensuring that all pupils have the correct gear is an important part of keeping the group motivated and enthused about the expedition. Being cold wet and miserable and lacking the protection afforded by better quality kit is to say the least demotivating for young people who are often getting their first real taste of the great outdoors.
The solution we offer is to provide the correct high quality kit and DofE recommended Tents, Rucksacks, Sleeping Bags and Sleeping Mats, Waterproofs, First Aid Kits. Delivered to your site and collected after use.
We also offer free training and advice to pupils and staff and provide clear instructions for tent pitching and rucksack packing and importantly fitting.
We take away the hassle of drying, cleaning, waterproofing, mending and storing all the equipment but still give you access as and when needed.
If you currently have kit and tents we are happy to incorporate acceptable items into your current kit requirements which will of course reduce the overall cost of hire.
Please check out the DofE Kit List And Costs. If there is anything else you require please feel free to ask
- Complete the Schools and Groups Enquiry Form or Call 07806 896407.
- We can confirm Tents and Kit are available for your required dates.
- We send Hire Prices based on the approximate numbers and potential kit requirements
- Based on the Quoted Hire Costs we ascertain the exact quantities of kit required
- A Final Quotation is produced – Please note we credit any cancellations made prior to Delivery
- A 20% Deposit is made with the Order
- Full Payment is required 10 working days before proposed delivery date
- If required we arrange training and kit demonstration with Supervisors and / or Participants
- Delivery 2 to 3 Days before your expedition start date (Free of Charge)
We are very flexible and are aware that changes can happen last minute. We carry a large stock of all hire items and can add tents and kit at the shortest of notice.
We are fully insured with £2,000,000 Public and Products Liability Insurance.
We cover all areas of the UK including Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Requirements
Please call us on 07806 896407 or complete our Schools & Groups Enquiry Form and we will get back to you very quickly.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter Twitter @MuddyBootsTents